OREGAMI Holiday 2020 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The OREGAMI Holiday 2020 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are 18 years of age or older before the start of the Sweepstakes. Employees of OREGAMI, LLC. its related companies, partners, and agents are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in, Ontario, Canada and Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by OREGAMI, LLC., 2538 N.W. 3rd Terrace, Gresham, OR., 97030. (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling in a timely manner all requirements set forth herein. Further, by entering, entrant grants permission for the use of the entry, and his/her name, to be posted on the Internet (on the Sponsor’s website and any other website) in connection with the Sweepstakes, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor), and entrant warrants and represents that he/she has all right and authority to grant such permission. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, however, there is no obligation of the Sponsor or any other person or entity to post or make any use of the entry.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 a.m. ET on November 11, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 24, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The deadline to enter for the OREGAMI Holiday 2020 Giveaway is 11:59 p.m. ET on November 24, 2020.
5. How to enter: To enter, you must complete the official entry form found on the OREGAMI LUGGAGE website at URL: http://oregamiluggage.com/contest. Limit one (1) entry per person, per contest. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, invalid, late, or illegible entries, which will be disqualified.
6. Drawing: A drawing will be held on November 25, 2020 for the Holiday 2020 Giveaway. Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for each of the Giveaway prizes. The potential prize winners will be notified by email. You are not a certified winner until your eligibility is verified and you receive official notification from the selection committee. Potential winners who do not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days will forfeit their prize. Sponsor will conduct one (1) alternate drawing to award the prizes, after which time the prizes will go unawarded.
7. Prizes: Three prizes will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize of an OREGAMI DISCOVER Carry-On Bag, black color (retail value $399.99 USD). One (1) 2nd Place Prize of a OREGAMI Large Rolling Bag, black color (retail value $399.00 USD). And One (1) 3rd Place Prize of an OREGAMI FIT 3.0 Accessory Organizer set (retail value $99.99 USD). No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the original prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees that are not expressly mentioned above and are associated with receipt or use of prize. The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security, administration, or integrity of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including fraud, technical problem, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries properly received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entity it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any entity to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and limitations of liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons, entities, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
11. Official Rules and Sweepstakes results: To request a copy of the Official Rules and name of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 15th, 2017 to: OREGAMI LUGGAGE HOLIDAY 2020 Giveaway, 2538 NW 3rd Terrace, Gresham, OR., 97030.