Oregami Luggage, LLC.
Oregami Cycle Oregon Scholarship Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Oregami Cycle Oregon Scholarship Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are 18 years of age or older before the start of the Sweepstakes. Employees of Oregami Luggage, LLC. its related companies, partners, and agents are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in, Ontario, Canada and Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Oregami Luggage LLC, 1530 N.E. Market Dr. Fairview, OR 97024. (“Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling in a timely manner all requirements set forth herein. Further, by entering, entrant grants permission for the use of the entry, and his/her name, to be posted on the Internet (on the Sponsor’s website and any other website) in connection with the Sweepstakes, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor), and entrant warrants and represents that he/she has all right and authority to grant such permission. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, however, there is no obligation of the Sponsor or any other person or entity to post or make any use of the entry.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 a.m. ET on May 9, 2018 until 11:59 p.m. ET on September 27th 2018. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The deadline to enter for the “Joy Ride” is 11:59 p.m. ET on May 28, 2018. The deadline to enter the “Weekender Ride” is 11:59 p.m. ET on July 5, 2018. The deadline to enter the “Classic Ride” is 11:59 p.m. ET on August 24, 2018. The deadline to enter the “Gravel Ride” is 11:59 p.m. ET on September 27, 2018.
- How to enter: To enter, you must complete the official entry form found on the Oregami Luggage website at URL: http://oregamiluggage.com/cycle-oregon-contest. Limit one (1) entry per person, per contest. Entrants must select check boxes for the contest(s) they wish to enter. Entering for one contest, does not automatically enter you for any other contest. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, invalid, late, or illegible entries, which will be disqualified.
- Drawing: A drawing will be held on June 1, 2018 for the Joy Ride Contest, on July 5, 2018 for the Weekender Contest, on August 24, 2018 for the Classic Contest, and on September 27,2018 for the Gravel Contest. Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner for each contest in a random drawing of all eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified by email. You are not a certified winner until your eligibility is verified and you receive official notification from the selection committee. Potential winners who do not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days will forfeit their prize. Sponsor will conduct one (1) alternate drawing to award the prizes, after which time the prizes will go unawarded.
- Prizes: Four prizes will be awarded. (1) Grand Prize of an Cycle Oregon Joy Ride Registration (retail value $100.00 USD) One (1) Grand Prize of a Cycle Oregon Weekender Ride Registration ( retail value $199.00 USD). One (1) Grand Prize of a Cycle Oregon Classic Ride Registration ( retail value $999.00 USD) One (1) Grand Prize of a Cycle Oregon Gravel Ride Registration ( retail value $265.00 USD) Prizes are not refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the original prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees that are not expressly mentioned above and are associated with receipt or use of prize. The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- General conditions: In the event that the operation, security, administration, or integrity of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including fraud, technical problem, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries properly received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entity it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any entity to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The free registration for all rides except the Joy Ride, includes delicious meals, fully stocked rest stops, baggage transport to the next site each day, full support on route, hot showers, live entertainment, and an abundance of beautiful Oregon scenery! The free registration cannot be redeemed for cash, and must be used for Cycle Oregon ride for which the entrant won the award.
- Not eligible for refund on current registration, but you can give it to a friend.
- Registration does not include transportation to and from the start site. To claim the registration, winner must contact Chris@cycleoregon.com to complete the registration.
- If a contestant enters for more than one ride and wins a prize, they are no longer eligible to win any of the other prizes.
- Release and limitations of liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons, entities, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
- Official Rules and Sweepstakes results: To request a copy of the Official Rules and name of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 15th, 2017 to: Oregami Luggage “Oregami Cycle Oregon Scholarship”, 1530 N.E. Market Dr. Fairview, OR 97024. Vermont residents may omit postage for requests.